Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12 Communion Blessing

Today I prayed that each person to whom I gave communion would know that God is in the dark places and the light places in their lives, and in the easy places and the hard places. I prayed that God's light would shine through so that everyone could see it. Afterward one person came to me and said that my prayer was exactly what he needed to hear today. I told him that it is all about grace -- that God's grace tells me what to say at communion and that I was blessed to know that what I said helped him.

God is good, all the time. (Even when I'm frustrated because I can't find the cable I need to connect my portable DVD player to my video projector!)

1 comment:

Clare Shipstead said...

Love this post... how often do we talk about communion on blogs? And it is so up lifting - to read your words. Thanks so much for sharing your bright and wonderful thoughts and actions.