Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Again?

Well, folks, I'm at NYU Hospital, on the psychiatric ward. It's my tenth hospitalization, a record I was trying to avoid. But it is better for me to be safe in the hospital than sorry out in the "real" world. This is a good place, which treats its patients well. I am confident that I will get out of here stable and in time to spend Christmas with Susanna. I sure hope so. This is my third hospitalization in 2008, and I do NOT plan to be in the hospital AT ALL in 2009. Pardon the in your face typography, but I don't think psychologically I can take another hospitalization. On the other hand, I will do whatever I have to do to stay well, which includes coming to the hospital again. But IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN, BECAUSE GOD IS GOOD. Jeremiah 29:11 (from memory) "I know the plans I have for you, plans for good and not to harm you." So, my friends, keep me in your prayers.

No comments: